Reflexology is a non-invasive treatment that helps the body to facilitate healing and balance itself. I work through nerve endings on the feet, hands, ears, and spine which the specific stimulation (signal) will send from the nerve endings back to the central nervous system and to specific parts and organs in the body.
Far Infrared Mat with BianStone
This is a stand-alone and conjunction treatment for patients who want to improve their general health by decreasing inflammation, increasing blood flow, and unblocking meridians for better health. The stone dredges the body's channels, improves the body’s microcirculation, eliminates heat & poisons in the human body and removes unnecessary fats. This treatment is best for patients whose body temperature is always low and feels cold.
Aromatherapy otherwise known as essential oil therapy, is a holistic healing treatment that uses natural plant extracts to promote health and well-being of the body, mind and spirit. I customize the essential oil blends for each patient to best help your healing journey. Unlike most essential oil brands that has loads of pesticides, impurities, and non-precise concentration, at Reflexcare I treat aromatherapy very seriously use only organic essential oils.
HOW I CAN HELP
We Provide Treatment For
- Asthma/ Respiratory Problem
- Digestion Problem
- Acid Reflux
- Feet pain
- Headache, Migraine, and Concussion
- Pain Management
- Neck & Shoulder Pain
- Hip & Sciatic Pain
- Post Injury & Trauma care
- Surgery care- before & after
- Stress Management
- Sinus Issues
WHAT TO EXPECT
Your First Appointment
Get ready for your first appointment with your reflexologist. Take time to go through the things you need to know beforehand, and what to expect during the course of your visit.
You should arrive 5 -10 minutes earlier than your scheduled time as you will need to fill out medical history and personal information. Bring this information with you:
- Bring all related medical report regarding your health concern
- Bring a list of medication and/or supplements that you take.
Once you have filled out all the necessary paperwork, your consultation will begin. It is imperative we go through this checklist so I can formulate the best treatment plan for you. These are the things that will be discussed:
- We will discuss your specific health concern and I will evaluate, based on your medical history, to ensure you are a good candidate to receive reflexology treatment.
- All medical reports including X –Rays, CT scans, MRI, blood work, needs to be examined, discussed and further checked if such current information is within your awareness. This is to ensure that the patient has a clear picture and a full grasp of what is going on in his/her body.
- If I find an imbalance in alignment, you will have to a perform posture test and muscle palpitation.
- You are free to ask as many questions as needed to make sure you fully understand the treatment you will be receiving.
- After such procedures, I will give advice based on your health concern and from the information provided and provide suggestions on self help in areas such as exercise, nutrition, acupressure points, herbal etc.
- I will create a tailor-made treatment plan that suits your particular needs, goals and lifestyle.